Saturday, December 22, 2012

1000 Pageviews party!

1000 pageviews party!
Yep, you heard me right! I finally got 1000 pageviews! In honor of that, a party will be held.

What: 1000 pageviews!
Where: My den, and anyone else's den!
When: Christmas eve (Dec 24). All day, whenever i'm online!
Theme: Winter wonderland 
Extra info: I'll need YOUR help! Invite your friends! I will be holding some mini games and i'm going to need some helpers.


Another party: My birthday party :D

What: My double-digits b-day! I turn 10 :)
Where: Strictly my den or __________'s den (I don't know if she'll approve..I'm going to ask her)
When: Around February 15 (that's not my birthday, the person i'm going to ask is later, i'm earlier)
Theme: I'll get back to that.
Extra info: PARTY!! XDD

ANOTHER PARTY

Valentine's party! Will add details later.



2 comments:

  1. Hiiiiii!!! I like I guess you could call it "new" to this blog and uh yea :p
    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did u quit or something 0.0
    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete

Please don't spam, advertise, or use any swear words. If you fail to do so, My puppy will find out where you live and attack you >:D