Saturday, September 1, 2012

:(

So today my so called friend said this to me:

Yes, I know in my profile I am annoying, But most of my friends have gotten used to it :( She didn't have to insult me like that! I have gotten more sensitive over the summer so this hit me.....Hard..To the point that i'm crying again. Go ahead, Call me a crybaby. Please report MissEndGame, Her non-member account OR
kate5401, her member account. 


She said the later.

I WILL GET MY REVENGE!! I AM TO THE POINT THAT I FEEL LIKE QUITTING, OVER AND OVER. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE SAID SOME HURTFUL WORDS. THANK YOU, YOU HAVE EITHER MADE ME STRONGER OR WEAKER. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE TO ME. CALL ME A WIMP, I DON'T CARE. I QUIT WHEN I WANT TO, BUT I STAY IF I LIKE. I HAVE TRUE FRIENDS AND NOT-TRUE FRIENDS. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME FEEL BETTER. I HAVE LEARNED A LESSON: NEVER TALK TO MEAN FRIENDS. REPORT AND LEAVE, IF YOU FIND THEM AGAIN GET REVENGE.

lol long random speech that doesn't even make sense


1 comment:

Please don't spam, advertise, or use any swear words. If you fail to do so, My puppy will find out where you live and attack you >:D